Thursday, November 12, 2015

Happy November, family!  It's already the 12th!  It will be Christmas before I get turned around.  Hope you're all doing great and are looking forward to Thanksgiving at the Lindhardt's home.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Anneke, but I think the plan is for them to get all the food and then we'll all help pay for it.  Last year at this time, I was getting ready for another surgery. Glad I'm not this year.  Mom, Darla, Kathy and I are doing chocolates this Saturday. So far I made a batch of caramel that I cooked too long and they're too hard, and a batch of cream centers that went to sugar.  2 for 2.  I'm sure you'll all love my chocolates.  
Even though this is a month that we think of our blessings, I count all of you as my best blessings every day!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize we were having Thanksgiving at Anneke's this year, so I'm glad you posted! :) I can't wait to see everyone! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete