Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's October!!

Hi family.  Time for postings - so I hope you all post what's going on in your families.  I'm looking forward to Cousin's Camp next week!  Check-in is at 1 or shortly after. Then on Saturday please pick up the campers by 3 or so.  Andy, Madie, and Amy are the counselors this time and I think I have some fun things planned.  And sorry, but Bella and Ollie are not invited, even though I love them both.  I'm fine.  My foot's the same, but I'm fine.  I still go out in my garage just to look at it cause it's so nice and clean and organized.  Thanks again for that.  By the way, did any of you see any signs of mice in there?  I hope not.  My prep time is about over and my class will be back soon, so I better get ready for math.  Sure do love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment