Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sophie's New Room

Hello Family,

I've been meaning to post for a couple weeks now, but life has been crazy busy. I have been so busy at work trying to get ready for our national expansion project and I have my paralegal annual meeting on Friday that I am in charge of.

Anyway, my dad gave us Hollie's old bedroom set a few months ago and we finally got around to repainting it and putting it together for her a couple of week ago. I wish we had before and after pictures, but here are some pictures of the finished product anyway so you can admire our handiwork. ☺️



She is so excited that she has even been keeping her room clean which is an added bonus! Anyway, I will try to be better about posting more! Love you all!

P.S. Thanks so much for the books, Joyce! They came today and Sophie was so happy! See you next week! ☺️



4 comments:

  1. Those look great! That was a lot of work I bet. And I'm sure Sophie loves her new furniture. And thanks for posting something, Cyndie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that little dresser and lamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anneke & Joyce! It was a lot of work, but she was getting way too big for her toddler bed so it was time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anneke & Joyce! It was a lot of work, but she was getting way too big for her toddler bed so it was time. :)

    ReplyDelete